Watch the video below for a quick tutorial.
To access your campaign performance:
- Go to https://www.quantcast.co.uk.
- Log in to your account with your Quantcast credentials.Default screen: Select “Advertise” on the navigation bar to see reporting dashboard.
Navigating Campaign-Level Reporting
This section provides a high-level view of the campaign’s performance. Below are details of the various navigation options presented on this page.
- The dashboard defaults to all live campaigns.
- To see a campaign that is not live or to select a different look back window, select “Campaign Status.” A dropdown will appear. After selecting the status, set the look back window on the right.
- At the campaign-level page, you will see flight dates, pacing, booked budget, and campaign goal details for each campaign.The campaign data is sourced from the Salesforce IO’s details.
- Flight: All flights associated with the IO will appear below with flight name, dates, pacing, goal type, and goal value.
- By hovering over the pacing percentage, you will see the campaign’s delivered budget.
- View Detail: You will be directed to a more detailed performance view. See “Dashboard – Navigating Flights” in the next section.
Navigating Flight-Level Reporting
This section provides a detailed, flight-level view of the campaign’s performance. Below is a legend defining the various KPIs and data points presented on this page.
- CPM Rate: cost per thousand-impression pricing
- Booked Impressions: contracted amount of total impressions
- CPA/ROAS/CTR: campaign performance to date
- Delivered Impressions: total impressions the campaign has served
- Conversions: amount of conversions the third-party ad server has credited to Quantcast. NOTE: This number also applies the view through attribution percentage as listed in Salesforce, if applicable, for the campaign.
- Select a Time View: displays the time-based views that the reports can be set to. The performance graph will update based on your selection. The options are:
- Customize the graph’s date range by sliding the arrows.
- Export: Campaign performance by day can be exported to Excel or .csv format.
Automated Reports Setup and Editing
This section provides steps on how to schedule a new report for your client or edit an existing report.
- To start, click “Schedule Report” in the top right-hand corner under the user name.
- The report manager page will appear:
- To edit an existing report, select the report you want to edit and make the needed adjustments.
- To schedule a report, select the “Schedule a Report” option and proceed to Step 3.
- After selecting “Schedule a Report,” a hover-screen will appear to determine the level and format of reporting desired.
- Frequency: pull a report for one-time use, or set up automated reports to be sent via email daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Automated emails will start being delivered as soon as the next day. These will be delivered once the dashboard is updated.
- NOTE: If no data is available by 1PM PST, the report will be sent without the prior day’s data; consult your dedicated campaign manager to troubleshoot.
Returning to Your Log-In
If you remain logged in to your account, the next time you visit Quantcast.co.uk you will automatically be taken to your dashboard.
We are very excited to share this new interface with you and welcome any and all feedback.